We offer free home safety inspections
- whole house surge protector’s
- Install electric for and mount ceiling fans light fixtures
- Exhaust fans
- Panel or service upgrades
- We mount and install TV receptacle’s along with mounting a TV
- Install additional recessed lighting
- Energy savings switches
- Power generator power
- Solar Power
- We install computer network cable TV cable phone cable any low-voltage situation Speakers
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Additional circuitry into homes also if your panel is full we can adapt a sub panel
- Hot tub installations
Electrical energy audits and safety inspections, free of charge
- Repairs and service
- Lighting upgrades
- Installation of networking cables
- LED lighting upgrades
- Installation of high bay industrial fans
- Repairs to high electrical lighting
- Installation and repairs of parking lot lighting retrofit LED parking lot lighting
- Sign maintenance and repairs
for quotes, ideas, or professional opinions
Understanding your electrical needs
Whether you rent or own your home electrical issues are bound to come up, so you want to be ready and understand where the source of the problem is and get the professional needed help.
Having a trustworthy knowledgeable electrician that offers affordable prices is the key to solve your problem.
For example if an outlet is not working:
Do this small diagnostic on your own:
1.-Open the panel access door look to see if there are any tripped breakers
2.-if your issue is a receptacle check when you plug something in, if the cord falls out easily, probably is the contacts inside the receptacle, so it will need to be replaced immediately.
3.-finally plug in different appliance just to make sure that is in fact the outlet that is not working.
Following this simple three steps you have completed your own diagnostic and found out whether it was a simple issue or you need to call an electrician.
for Gallup, NM
Aretha - Gallup, NM
Nehomi - Gallup, NM
Knowledgeable and very reasonable prices
Sarah - Gallup, NM
Greg was prompt and courteous. He explained the electrical problem and gave us a fair quote on the work. So glad we hired him!
Janelle - Gallup, NM
Greg was super nice and did a full house inspection. Also replaced our ceiling fan
We had to replace a bathroom GFCI because it was malfunctioning it was a good call because it was hot when we removed it
We replace the GFCI in the bathroom because it wasn’t working. It was a good call because it was malfunctioning and hot when we removed it
We had to replace a GFCI that was going bad and malfunctioning. It was a good call because it was hot when I removed it
Had to repair a bathroom switch and also found a gfci was over heating I recommended we change it. It was a good call, gfci was malfunctioning and hot .
Finishing up working at Spring Hill suites Marriott